To apply for a loan from the Women's Enterprise Action Loan Fund (WEALF) fill out the interactive application below. The Women’s Enterprise Action Loan Fund is a competitive program. Submitting an application is no assurance of receiving a loan.
1. Applications are processed on a rolling basis once the application and all other pertinent information are submitted.
2. WEALF's interest-free loans range from $5,000 to $10,000 and are given solely at the discretion of the WEALF Board of Advisors.
3. Loans are available to Women business-owners in the New York Metro area who have begun operations and have a demonstrable revenue stream.
4. If accepted as a loan recipient, you agree to participate in the business mentoring program for the term of the loan.
5. If accepted as a loan recipient, you agree to submit annual reports on your business' progress.
6. If accepted as a loan recipient, your first installment payment will begin 30 days after receipt of the loan and continue at the beginning of each month until the loan is repaid.
7. Participation in the Women’s Enterprise Action Loan Fund is contingent upon execution of loan agreement documents.
The Women’s Enterprise Action Loan Fund has 501(c)(3) tax-exempt not-for-profit status through the Business Center for New Americans. By submitting this application, you agree to these terms. WEALF RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THE TERMS AT ITS DISCRETION.
Along with filling out and submitting the application on the line, please email email@example.com your resume, business plan, financial statements or any other pertinent information you believe is necessary for WEALF's consideration.